Sunday, September 6, 2015

Anti-Life Hypocrisy

      Last night I approached a group of ant-life feminists to ask their opinions about the Planned Parenthood arson. Their reaction's were unexpected to say the least. I was met with accusations of domestic terrorism as well being assumed a pro-life Christian. I was threatened by one who claimed her husband was FBI and it was implied that she had the connection's to get me into legall trouble just because she felt like it. One of the went so far as to threaten my girlfriend, referring to her as a " reproductive sex slave". They even began attacking my military service as well as the concept of service itself.

       I am undecided on this issue but am deeply troubled by the behavior of these Planned Parenthood supporters. Such negativity in the face of a concerned citizen is a major turnoff to any potential supporters. Or maybe it's not since they have plenty of like minded support. The problem is again cultural decline. They were never taught respect or how to take responsibility for their behavior. Selfish to the extreme of even ignoring that maybe the child is human, it's not even an option for them because once morality conflicts with their personal desires there mind's shut down and beg for sympathy. Me me me, I am very disappointed.





No comments:

Post a Comment