Sunday, September 6, 2015

Anti-Life Hypocrisy Part 2

     So after writing my last article and sharing it with them, I gave them a second chance to talk about facts and morals but they blew it. What a shock, I even told them the debate was being on a live feed. Still they failed to come through. The only things I got out of them were slurs and meme pictures. It is a sad day for free speech when people cant defend there beliefs effectively.

     Again I blame the parents. The parents let them down and it saddens me deeply. Democracy cannot work with an uneducated and irresponsible citizenry. I barley lean in the pro-life direction and they treated me like I am the worst human on the planet. Again not terribly surprised after last nights debate. I deeply regret being unable to get any intelligent points out of any single one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment